Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Halliwell Manor

It seems like forever since I posted anything. I now have my new computer up to pare, and I finally got this lot finished. I had many struggles with this lot. I even suffered the glitch where your games goes completely vanilla, and wipes your game clean. So after many saves in several areas, and re-installing everything I here by give you Halliwell Manor.

Halliwell Manor is based off the show Charmed that ran from 1998 - 2006. This lot sits on a 
50 x 50 lot, and is fully furnished with the grand total of §327,707  
I hope you enjoy this lot as much as I did making it.

**In order to get the real life pics to work you need to click on the picture frames, 
and re add the pictures to the digital picture frames. **

Requires Sims 3 - Sims 3 Into the Future
Store Content is Used
3rd Party CC is used. It is an Edit of the Seasons Butterfly Pic. Created by: Myself.




The Charmed Cast Sims
Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Leo



1 comment :